About The Expedition
Explore the unseen places of Chamba, Pangi & Miyar valley which is surrounded by high mountains and magnificent valleys.
Go biking on high altitude roads, cross high passes & rivers, stay in tents and visit remote villages. Begin your journey with a sojourn at Dalhousie, which is known for its pleasant climate and natural beauty. From here, enjoy the luring views of Chandrataal Lake which is located at the edge of Lahaul and Spiti valley and end the tour with a pleasant stay in Manali.
Be a part of this once in a life time journey for true adventure & breath-taking views.
Glimpse of Expedition
- Total riding days 09
- Highest altitude Sach pass (4420m)
- Riding Level Strenuous
*****Operational period – July to September’2018*****
Day 01: DELHI MANALI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO
Evening at 1730 hrs start your journey towards Manali. Overnight on board.
Day 02: ARRIVE MANALI
After meet and greet at Manali Volvo stand followed by transfer to your hotel and where you will get some time for fresh up. We will gather after receiving a brief instruction about the upcoming journey, it is now time to acclimatize the atmosphere and surrounding region on.
Day 03: MANALI DHARAMSHALA (APPROX 260 KMS / 07 HRS)
After leisurely breakfast ride start to Dharamshala via Diana National park. Evening we reach at Dharamshala and process for check-in formality. End of the day explore Tibetan Bazaar and temple.
Day 04: DHARAMSHALA CHAMBA BAIRAGARH (APPROX. 220 KMS / 07 HRS)
Start ride to Bairagarh en-route visit at Chamba Town after quick visit continue ride to Bairagarh. On arrival setup at hotel for refreshment. Evening walk around the surrounding village.
Day 05: BAIRAGARH SACH PASS (4420s MTS) KILLAR (APPROX 75 KMS/ 6 HRS)
Morning after breakfast at hotel & ride to next unexplored destination Killar situated Pangi Valley en route viewing beautiful remote villages of Chamba Valley via cross Sach pass (4420 mts). On arrival check in at guest house and free time for relax. Rest of the day free to explore the surrounding.
Day 06: KILLAR (EXCURSION TO SURAL AND DHARWAS VILLAGE)
After breakfast at camp, explore the remote village by walk and admire the breathtaking view of mountains surrounding the Sural Village.
Day 07: KILLAR PURTHI UDAIPUR (APPROX 85 KMS/05 – 06 HRS)
Post breakfast at camp ride to Udaipur along the Chenab river en route visiting Purthi, Huddan and viewing some beautiful landscapes & remote villages of Pangi Valley. On arrival in Udaipur, installation at hotel for refreshment. Evening stroll down on the Udaipur town and visit the famous Mrikula Devi Temple of Udaipur.
Day 08: EXCURSION TO MIYAR VALLEY
The day free to explore the remote Miyar valley is situated in NW of Lahaul Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh. Miyar valley is stretching over 100 kms from Udaipur to great Kang la pass. Miyar is known as valley of flowers. It’s an unspoilt area similar to Zanskar and local people in the area follow Buddhist customs and are mainly shepherds and farmers. During summer cultivating green peas, potatoes and Barley are main cash crop in the valley. July and August is prime time to visit this magnificent valley, blossom with high altitude flowers, rare Blue poppy is quite famous among all. Miyar valley is comparatively easy to reach by road and there are plenty of unspoilt things to explore which is still hidden to outside world. Brahmand tour share this magnificent valley to its visitor to experience this wonderful valley. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 09: UDAIPUR TANDI (APPROX 46 KMS/ 03 – 04 HRS)
Morning after breakfast ride to the famous temple of Shiva (Trilokinath – 8 kms away), visit the Trilokinath temple and proceed to Tandi, en route stop for photo to captured the scenic beauty of Lahaul Valley. Afternoon reach at camp-site. Check-in and relax for sometime and later process to see the confluence of River Chandra & Bhaga.
Day 10: TANDI MANALI (APPROX 110 KMS/06-07 HRS) LAST DAY OF RIDING
After breakfast ride to Manali, cross over the Rohtang pass (3580 meter), on arrival check in at hotel, dinner & overnight stay at hotel
Day 11: IN MANALI
Till afternoon day free for relaxation. Later in afternoon foot massage therapy in traditional style with local oil which will give you extra ordinarily refreshment/relaxation. Evening free to explore Manali market on your own. Farewell dinner with crew members & overnight stay at hotel
Day 12: DEPART MANALI DELHI BY VOLVO
Morning at leisure for shopping….in the afternoon departure transfer to Volvo Bus stand to catch the Bus back to Delhi – End of our services
|Cost based on minimum 10 Full paying rider)||Price In Inr|
|02 Friends – (Sharing one bike & room)||INR 51000/- per person|
|Solo Rider – (Exclusive bike & sharing room)||INR 59000/- per person|
|Single room supplement||INR 15000 per single room|
****Motorcycles provided would be with inbuilt carriers to carry hand-baggage/ fuel etc…
THE ABOVE COST INCLUDED:
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Half board basis at places of stay (breakfast & dinner included)
- Volvo (semi-sleeper) ticket from Delhi – Manali – Delhi
- Transfer by Sumo/Qualis or other similar vehicle from Manali Volvo bus stand to hotel & back
- Royal Enfield 500cc Motorbike for per rider as per the above itinerary
- Fuel and engine oil are included in package cost for the entire tour
- Helmet for each rider/pillion (used one, not new)
- Basic spares for the motorcycles are included (any damage in bike to be charged extra)
- Luggage van to carry luggage/fuel/spare parts and Mechanic
- Royal Enfield Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Road caption to lead the group with separate bike for the entire Expedition
- First aid kit (with all necessary medicine according to terrain) and Oxygen cylinder
- Innerline Permit and wildlife/Environmental entry fee
- Bonfire (once during the camping accommodation)
- Farewell dinner in Manali at the end of trip
- T-shirt for each participant
- Presently applicable taxes
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any airfare/train fare
- Entrances/camera fee
- Bike damages
- Security deposit (Inr 15000) refundable amount
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks
Any other expenses of personal nature or any item not specified under cost inclusions.