Kinnaur – Spiti Valley Motorcycle Tour
Experience the High Altitude-Mountain and the scenic beauty of Hidden Trans Himalayas!!.
On this adrenalin-pumping motorbike ride, explore the mesmerizing terrains of Spiti Valley, alongside the beautiful River Chandra, pass through numerous quaint villages and the breathtaking snow-capped Kinnaur Valley.
Also known as ‘The Middle Land’, Spiti Valley is a beautiful mountain valley in the Himalayas, standing between India and Tibet in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
There is a whole lot of adventure, stunning natural beauty and socio-cultural experiences awaiting you.
Day 01: Delhi – Manali Hill Station
- On day 01, board the Volvo bus at Delhi. Our representative will provide the details of your booking ahead of your journey.
Day 02: Manali Hill Station
- On day 02 morning reaching at Manali, you will be taken to the hotel to meet your co-riders and relax rest of the day.
- After receiving a brief introduction about the upcoming journey, it is now time to acclimatize to the atmosphere and surrounding regions.
- Let’s get on and a short ride to the tranquil scenic beauty of the Kullu
Day 03: Manali Banjar Valley Jibhi (Approx. 130 Km/03 – 04 Hrs. Ride)
- After breakfast, we start our ride towards Banjar Valley, crossing villages such as Naggar, Kais and Bhuntar.
- On our way to Jalori Pass, we will undertake an upward ride, lasting over an hour.
- Riding along the river, we move towards Jibhi, a picturesque Himalayan hamlet, located just below the Jalori Pass.
- At Jibhi, we will complete check-in formalities at the hotel, followed by lunch and some rest.
- Next, we will set out on foot to discover the beautiful region.
- On return, we will spend a leisurely evening and turn in for the night.
Day 04: Jibhi Sarahan (Approx. 130 Km / 05 To 06 Hrs. Ride)
- After breakfast, it is time to proceed from Jibhi, riding over Jalori and making our way towards Sarahan (Baspa Valley) – counted among the most stunning valleys in all of Himachal.
- As we pass through the scenic outer Siraj Valley and village like Rampur bushahr, we will reach Sarahan in early evening and check-in at the hotel.
- After a little rest, it is time to pay a visit to the oldest and architecturally inspiring Bhima Kali temple.
- We will spend a leisurely evening in Sarahan village Bazaar and turn in for the night.
Day 05: Sarahan Karcham Kalpa (Approx. 105 Km / 04 – 05 Hrs. Ride)
- As day 5 dawn, we will bid goodbye to Sarahan and proceed towards Kalpa in district Kinnaur. Today you will be mesmerized by the fascinating mountain views on the legendary Hindustan-Tibet highway along the Sutlej River, Wangtu and Karchham.
- Kalpa is principle town of Golden apple & Cherry in the Kinnaur district with spectacular view of sacred mountain ***Kinner Kailash***.
Day 06: Kalpa Nako Tabo (Approx. 160 Kms / 05 – 06 Hrs. Ride)
- After breakfast, heading towards Tabo, you will ride through the ancient villages; Riiba, Jangi and Pooh villages
- That’s not all. An enchanting experience awaits you as we make our way to the point where River Spiti and River Satluj meet.
- Next, we will for lunch at the pretty and unspoiled town of Nako.
- Continue ride to Tabo, a little hamlet of middle land, check-in at the hotel.
- Visit the famous Tabo monastery in your leisure time.
Day 07: Tabo Dhankar Kaza (Approx. 75 Km / 04 Hrs. Ride)
- Moving forward on this motorbike tour, we will ride towards Kaza while stopping to admire the serenity of village life of Shichling and Chhorden villages. Interestingly, these scenic villages are situated on the banks of a peaceful river.
- Next, we proceed towards Dhankar monastery, an unexplored village of Spiti Valley.
- On reaching Kaza, we will check-in at a hotel.
Day 08: Key Monastery Langza Hikkim Village Kaza
- This day is for a pure exploration ride for us in and around Spiti valley. Morning sees us biking 14 km from Kaza towards Spiti Valley’s biggest monastery – the Key Monastery, once in a lifetime spiritual experience. Situated on a hilltop, this Tibetan Buddhist monastery dates back to several centuries and is credited as being a training center for the Lamas.
- Next, we will make a short stop at Langza village in Spiti Valley, and spend some memorable moments admiring the Gaya Peak (6000 m).
- With spiritual and tranquility experience, we will move towards Hikkim village, at a height of 14,270 feet above sea level.
- As evening falls, we will return to Kaza and turn in for the night.
Day 09: Kaza Chandratal (Approx. 98 Kms / Approx. 04 – 05 Hrs. Ride)
- After a good night’s sleep and breakfast, we will begin our ride from Kaza towards the crescent shaped Chandra Tal Lake, located at an altitude of 4,300 meters above sea level.
- On this route, we will pass through several villages of the Spiti Valley, namely Rangrik, Kito, Pangmo and Loser – proceeding towards Kunzun Pass. The majestic and awe-inspiring views of the Chandra Bhaga ranges are a sight for sore eyes!
- On reaching the Chandra Tal Lake, we will camp-site for overnight. Bank site of the lake is a magnificent experience, memories of which are guaranteed to stay with you forever.
Day 10: Chandratal Rohtang Pass Manali (Approx. 140 Km / 06 – 07 Hrs. Ride)
- How quickly these 9 days have passed! On day 10, we return to Manali.
- After crossing Batal and Chota Dhara, we will stop at Chatru for some refreshment.
- As we continue our motorbike ride towards Manali, we will cross the famous Rohtang Pass which is about 51 km beyond Manali, on the eastern side of Pir Panjal Himalayan Range. Of course, a stop here is mandatory so you can admire the breathtaking scenery.
**After completing the sensational motorbike expedition, you will enjoy the farewell dinner with our team members while all participants share their memorable moments of the journey.
Day 11: Manali – Delhi by overnight Volvo bus
In the evening, our representative will bid farewell to you at Manali Volvo stand for your return travel to Delhi. On day 12 morning, you will reach at Delhi for your onwards journey.